You Me and the Dogs. | Personalized Canvas Wall Art
Personalized Canvas Wall Art
This canvas is meant to be personalized with your own dog’s photo (or better yet, as a gift for a friend). Simply scroll up and find the yellow “Browse” button to create one now!
Size Guide Help
Why Buy From Us?
- Every Purchase Helps a Rescue Dog in Need. Like you, we’ve got a serious case of puppy love. Every month we donate anywhere from $3,000 - $5,000 to Dogs Without Borders, a non-profit that has placed over 6,000 dogs in loving homes.
- Stunning Detail and Quality. To ensure our strict quality standards are met, each canvas is hand crafted and thoroughly inspected before shipping.
- Guaranteed to Last. We use a special, patent latex that will ensure your canvas will stay vibrant for years and even decades to come.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and Hassle Free Returns. If you aren’t satisfied with your purchase for any reason, don’t sweat it. We offer a full refund any time within the first 30 days of purchase.
- Helpful and Easy to Reach Customer Service. It’s easy to reach us and we’re here to help. For any questions or concerns, you can give us a call at 310-707-1187 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fast, FREE Shipping from USA. 7-10 business days is the typical wait time for our canvases. They are designed, printed and shipped from the USA (Austin, TX). Also, all orders placed by Feb 2. are guaranteed to arrive before Valentine’s Day.
- Ready to Hang Right Out of the Box. Our canvases come ready to hang with a preinstalled sawhook on the back. They are light enough that they don’t require a stud, a single nail in drywall will do the trick.
Have some questions? Why not take a look at some of the most frequently asked questions below to see if we have your answer.
Personalized canvases take roughly 5-7 business days to arrive. Because each personalized canvas is completely unique and we have high quality standards, on rare occasions it can slightly longer (up to 8-9 business days). However, all orders are guaranteed to arrive in time for Christmas.
Woof and Watson, along with our sister company Joyride Harness, donate a combined average of about $3,000-5000/mo to help rescue dogs in need. Our charity of choice is Dogs Without Borders, a non-profit that has placed over 6,000 dogs in loving homes.
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram